Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Messy . . . Clean

Here are a few random pictures of Ella, Dean and Elysee making a mess, looking messy and trying to get clean
Ella tried to hide (behind her hand) when she knew she'd be in trouble
John fed the kids Oreo cookies for breakfast while I was at work, I'm amazed that he captured the evidence in pictures.
Elysee was in the process of getting clean (bath time is quite the process)
He likes to feed himself and he likes to get it everywhere BUT his mouth
Ella loves to play in this mixure of rice and flour - she plays in it at least once a week, while I'm cooking. It usually takes me a 1/2 hour to clean it all up. But you should see how happy she is when she is making "castles"
Dean and Ely make this mess whenever the kids bathroom door is left open
Ely was an emotional mess. She lost her balance and fell and hit her lip. Her poor little lip was SO swollen!
Ella and I testing out the jets in the master bath
Ely loved her first experience with thin mint girl scout cookies
Dean just wanted more and more girl scout cookies

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Seriously, I could laugh at your pictures all day! It looks like you have the best time being a mom!!! Your kids are hilarious!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh those are the best pictures. I love the messy faces! Too cute an Oreo's for breakfast sounds better then my protein shake ... LOL ;)

Ohhh bubbles in the tub bring it on!