Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun at our house

I love our new house! We have room to play!!!!! The other day John came home from a bike ride and said he was really hot, he asked Ella if she wanted to run through the sprinklers. It was so cute to see them running in the sprinklers together. We also got a fun bouncy blow up thing. Instead of putting it outside, we put in in the basement and it fits perfectly! The whole family has fun on it. We have to really be careful with Ely and Dean, because they have no fear and like to go down the slide (by themselves)! I just love it here.















7 comments:

Jen said...

VERY cute pictures!! It looks as though you live in the PERFECT house in the PERFECT neighborhood!! I love the bounce house idea! That's incredible that it fits in your basement. Our ceilings would be too low! Your family has so much fun together! :D

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What cute pictures! Love the Binkin! Rock on girlie you're super cute!!!

No fear hmmmm sounds like my boys ... LOL

Looks like you're all having so much fun!

Jessica G. said...

A bounce house in your basement??
You must have the coolest house on the block!

Davis and co. said...

Yeah I love all of your updates. The kids are getting so big, what a handful. You were very brave to take them all to the cabin, small steps, small steps.

Amy said...

I love the pics, your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big the babies are already.

Heather said...

love the pose - Olivia and I need to come visit your house!

The Baker Family said...

So cute!! How would it be to have girls?... I'll only imagine!! ;)