Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ella's 5th Birthday Interview


Ella’s 5th Birthday Interview

1-    What is your favorite color? Pink and blue

2-   What is your favorite toy?  Ummm… my Rapunzel Barbie

3-   What is your favorite fruit?  Pineapples

4-   What is your favorite TV show?  iCarly, My Little Pony and Mickey Mouse

5-   What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Sandwiches with cheese and turkey.

6-   What is your favorite outfit?  All my outfits that I got from my dance performances

7-   What is your favorite game?  I like Candy land

8-   What is your favorite snack?  Cotton Candy

9-   What is your favorite animal?  Baby giraffes and baby ponies

10-What is your favorite song?  Anything from Kids Bop and “In a house, in a home” from Signing time.

11- What is your favorite book?  All the books that I have at home.

12-Who is your best friend?  Kate and Sara Howard

13-What is your favorite cereal?  Coco puffs and frosted flakes

14-What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Ride my Barbie bike and scooter

15-What is your favorite drink?  My favorite drink is Kool-Aid

16-What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas and Valentine’s and Green Day (St. Patrick’s Day)

17-What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  I like to take my pink blankey. 

18-What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  I like candy bars (granola bars – Quaker oats with chocolate chips)

19-What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Chicken nuggets and salad 

20-               What do you want to be when you grow up?  I want to be a rock star and then I want to be a teacher and I want to help horses and… that’s all.

0 comments: