Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to Ella

Better late than never right? My sweet Ella turned 4 last month. I can't believe how big she is. She is a smart little thing and is always saying the funniest things. She has started to get her own little sense of humor and she tries to make up jokes (they don't always make the most sense but they're funny). Ella is such a great helper. She is always wanting to help with William. She loves to play house, play pretend, she likes to play outside, ride her bike and play with her barbies. Ella loves her dance class and has recently figured out how to do cartwheels (she has also tried to teach me - to no avail).

We had Ella's Birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese and had the whole family there (with the exception of my sisters in Alaska - we miss you!) We told Ella she could go to a movie for her birthday. We asked if she wanted a date with mom or dad. She said she wanted a date with the whole family! We took all of the kids and went to "Gnomeo and Juliet". Ella wanted a ladybug Birthday cake. I wanted to do a homemade birthday cake for her, like my mom always did. But my planning on time wasn't the greatest! When we got home from the movie, we had 1 hour before we had to leave. Luckily I made the fondant before hand, but boy was that a crazy hour! Ella had such a great birthday and we all had lots of fun at Chuck E. Cheese. Happy Birthday my Ella Bella! We love you.




































2 comments:

Traci, Skylar, Ashlyn &Treyden said...

cute post kel! love seeing when family blogs. Although, i don't know how you find time at all to do it! Love you

Jadi said...

I LOVE the picture of your kids at the top of your blog. They are all SO cute!! It looks like Ella had a fun birthday. Your a great mom!