Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy 5 years

John and I had our 5th wedding anniversary on June 18th. My in-laws came over and watched the kids while John and I went to a movie. Then on our way home we stopped at the Thai House and got some take out. We got home, hurry and ate, then John had to go to work. I am the luckiest woman to have such an amazing husband. John treats me like a princess everyday. I love you John, thanks for the greatest 5 years of my life! Oh and he bought me the greatest anniversary gift; a new LG steam washer and dryer for our new house - LOVE IT!

8 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it when you post!!! What a fabulous washer/dryer set!!!!!! WOW!!!! Maybe I'll bring my laundry to your house! :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Hi Sweets! Happy 5 years!! Today is our 6th!

LOVE the washer and dryer I'm totally jealous!

Amy said...

I love the washer and dryer, be honest do you do laundry even when you don't have to now?

Jessica G. said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Happy Anniversary:) Now that is one awesome washer and dryer!

Jen said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!! And how jealous am I of your new Steam washer and dryer?!?! AWESOME!

Heather said...

wow he scores big time!

love you guys!

BrittanyW said...

I am going to stop all the laundry at our house until I get me some of those. They are beautiful! We just celebrated 5 years in June. Congrats!!!