Thursday, December 4, 2008

pictures, pictures and more pictures

Nana and Papa Eisenhart couldn't resist giving Ella her Christmas present early. She already LOVES her new bike!

If I'm the mama cow, then these are my little calves.

Yummy thanksgiving dinner at mom and dad Briggs'
Yea, for Thanksgiving kids table! Ella adores her cousins, especially Annabelle.
Don't you just love Ella's mischievous smile?
Chillin' in Dean's bed
Ella is talking to "Jack" the troll. But she can't figure out why Grandpa Briggs' lips are moving and Jack's lips aren't.
John is the best dad! The kids sure do love him.
Ella just playing in the leaves at Wheeler farm.
Poor Dean, we needed something warm and all we had was a pink outfit from when Ella was little. It takes a real man to wear pink, right?
Doesn't Elysee just look like a little snow angel?
We went to Wheeler farm to see TJ cycle-cross race (he's awesome). It was freezing, but fun!
Ella wanted me to hold her the whole time. She is definitely a mommy's girl.
"I am the law!" Ha ha, doesn't he look tough?!? Dean is the youngest mob boss.
Dean and Elysee had so much fun on Thanksgiving just looking at the fan at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!! They are adorable, and getting so big. I'd love to come see them, let me know a good time for you. You look wonderful, I hope you're getting more sleep.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my, you really have gorgeous kids! I love Ella on her bike, she looks so big! And Ailee (am I spelling that right??) is so beautiful. Dean is such a stud in his pimp daddy clothes, love it! And guess what, your bows are on their way!! :)

Jadi said...

Thanks for sharing all of the great pictures. Ella looks so grown up on her new bike. It was fun to see pictures of your family and I loved the picture of Dean being the mob boss. :) Oh, and the cow outfits. They were all so cute!

Marleen said...

Your babies are growing so fast. You have such a cute family.

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much your kids are a mix of you both. I guess it is expected, but they are so adorable.