Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hair today... Gone tomorrow

No, my kids don't really have hair that miraculously grew overnight!!! But we sure did have fun with a wig for Ella's build-a-bear. Even John joined in on the fun. I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt.

10 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO FUNNY!! Thanks for the laugh!!!! :)

Jessica G. said...

HILARIOUS!

Traci, Skylar, Ashlyn &Treyden said...

seriously, where did you guys come from?!?! You make me laugh! I love how much fun you have together!

Amy said...

You're a hoot!! In that first pic of Elysee she looks like a little cabbage patch doll, with the cute cheeks, and boofy hair. So cute!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh too flippin funny! Love it girlie :)

Amy said...

I can't stop laughing. You guys are too funny!

Rachel said...

Oh that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO Funny!!! If only it were so!!

BrittanyW said...

That is so funny! Tell John that is not a good look for him.

The Baker Family said...

LOL i think your husband is way HOT!!! Raarrr!

Haylee said...

Ha ha ha!! That was so funny!! Your kids now look like Matthew!! ha ha ha!! Hey...I need your address so I can send you your prize from winning on my blog!! :) Send your address to hayhodge@hotmail.com